Monday, June 10, 2013

Family Portraits - Vancouver BC Based Photographer

I'm starting to dig myself out of the backlog of work over the last few months. I continued to shoot a little while my father was ill but sitting at a computer to edit was something I could not focus on.  So many beautiful pictures coming your way.

I'm extremely lucky to work with some genuinely nice families. This portrait session was an engagement family portrait combo because they already shared a daughter and when you see her cuteness you will understand why we included her. It is always a great way to get to know each before the wedding day and understand just how comfortable they are with the camera. This family had no issues. The "magic hour" light contributed to Queen Elizabeth parks beauty. Enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.