Friday, December 9, 2011

Ugly Sweater Photo Contest - Vancouver BC Based Photographer

In the spirit of the holiday season I'm holding a photo contest with the winner receiving a portrait session with me in the new year.  So grab your ugly sweaters, wigs moustaches, antlers, etc. Be as creative as you like the crazier the better.  Use your phone, your computer camera or your digital camera as you will not be judged on photography skills.

The session is limited to 4 people and must be booked in advance. Please read the contest rules below. 

Rules:
1. Like this page. 

2. Follow me on twitter

3. Upload your photo to the "ugly sweater" album on facebook and tag your name on it.

4. Have fun. See your inspiration below.

I will announce here on my Facebook business page on Dec 24th, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.