Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Newest Addition - Vancouver BC Based Photographer

I'm exactly four months behind in announcing the arrival of my newest niece or otherwise known as photo model No. 2.  Her older sister has done an excellent job over the last three years and now I have a back up thanks to my sister, thanks sis! It brings tears to my eyes seeing my father hold her which I'm extremely grateful every time I witness it.

I am also grateful that I have a warm place to sleep at night, food on the table and an amazing support system of family and friends. I will be announcing a portrait giveaway in the next few days.  You will have the opportunity to enter starting Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.