Monday, March 21, 2011

Bunny Baby Shower- Vancouver BC Based Photographer

The last couple weeks my life has gone in some unstoppable directions.  I have had to come face to face with some destinations I had hoped that I would never have to reach. During this time I have never needed my friends and family more and my need will be there for a long time to come. I am really delayed in sharing this great night with you because I am rarely at my computer now and the long awaited baby has already arrived. The theme for this shower was "bunny" which really meant a cocktail party full of great friends wearing bunny ears and knuckle tattoo's. All the usual suspects were there from past and present.




2 comments:

  1. Love the photos, especially the purples and blues that you captured! Is that done in post processing, or were there lights that color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bonnie. Those pictures were not adjusted for color that was lighting in one of the rooms of the house.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.