Friday, November 26, 2010

Winter in Vancouver -Vancouver BC Based Photographer

At the beginning of the week it started to feel like we were living in Winnipeg. I should know because I lived their for a winter and my husband is from there. Today of course we are right back to the rain after it snowed all day yesterday. We were tempted to go clear off the car but seeing the weather report for today we knew it was completely unnecessary. On the coldest day this week I decided it would be great to be outside taking pictures. There was still snow on the ground and the sun was out. After a family shoot my first stop was Queen Elizabeth Park and to my surprise the fountain was still running which made for some beautiful frozen pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.