Wednesday, November 3, 2010

B-Grade Horror Festival - Whistler BC - Vancouver BC Based Photographer

For those who know me know that I love Halloween and count the days until I get to dress up in something crazy. For the last nine years I also have had the B-Grade Horror Festival to look forward to the night before.  Started by my friends Feet and Chili the night has turned into the party of the year with over 1000 costumed horror lovers coming to get their fill of fake blood and sub-par acting. I was allowed to shoot some stills on the making of the new intro film created by the amazing Stu MacKay Smith, my brother from another mother. The whole thing was shot against a green screen so I was completely clueless about the story until it was shown at the festival. It was awesome. Here is a small sampling of the behind scenes action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.