Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday To My Husband - Vancouver BC Based Photographer

When I booked my trip to Australia my husband was planning on coming with me so I wasn't worried that I was leaving two days before his birthday. In the end he wasn't able to come with me so we had a celebration for his birthday before I left. We headed up to Squamish to go on a boat ride with our closest friends with a dinner to follow with a larger group.  My husband I both love being on the water so with a recommendation from Feet we headed to Squamish Harbour Boat Rentals for our three hour tour. Its always good times hanging out with this crew.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.