Thursday, September 22, 2011

Family portraits in Langley BC - Vancouver BC Based Photographer

I'm back I'm back. It finally feels like I'm over my jetlag from my flight home from Australia. It was a great break but now its serious catch up time with my blog. Sorry to my followers who came by and had nothing new to view. Thanks for checking in and keep coming back.

Before I headed to Australia I had a couple family sessions. The first one was in Langley and Campbell Valley Park. Its always a great spot to let the kids run around in between photos so they don't get too restless.  I first met Jesse just before I had moved from Langley to Whistler in the early nineties. I didn't see again until almost ten years later and she went from a freckly little teenager into this stunning woman.  It was great to spend the afternoon shooting her and her two children.





1 comment:

  1. Lauren, those are seriously beautiful pictures of a really really adorable family. But there is something about how Jesse looks into the camera, at you, that really makes the photos she is in breathtaking. I hope she knows how beautiful she is. You've done a great job in capturing it. (One day, when my entire family is in town, we are going to book you. I already told my sisters to gather their clans, but it is tricky.)
    =)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.