Thursday, July 21, 2011

Abbotsford Farm Wedding Part 2- Vancouver BC Based Photographer

It was incredibly hard picking some favorites from this wedding to post on my blog. I'm still in editing it and I have change my mind on what to post with every photograph. This wedding was a dream to shoot. The couple was so relaxed, fun and the location was beautiful. We also lucked out with the weather that day. While the rest of Canada and the US are having a heat wave we are getting rain and cold. Enjoy.













4 comments:

  1. Absolutley stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a friend of Marnie's and I took a lot of photos at the wedding and I noticed as I went through them, you were there all night shooting and it certainly resulted in some STUNNING photographs. You captured Mike, Marnie and the wedding beautifully. If I ever find myself getting hitched in BC Ill definitely look you up! All the best - Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. It was one of the easiest weddings to shoot because they were both so much fun to photograph.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.