Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kelowna Body Building Competition - Vancouver BC Based Photographer

I had a great long weekend and completely filled 56gb of memory cards. I will have lots of great posts in the coming week but I wanted to put up a quick preview for one my oldest friends who competed in a body building competition in Kelowna BC this past weekend. She came 1st in her category which I was so happy to be there to witness. I'm so proud of her for all her dedication and hard work in the gym.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! My friend from high school, Sophia, did her first competition there!!! How small is this world, eh?!

    The photos (and her obvious passion) are awesome.

    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Did she compete this year?

    ReplyDelete

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.