Thursday, September 2, 2010

Steveston Family Portrait Session - Vancouver Photographer

Wow it has been 20 years this summer since I graduated from high school. I feel so lucky to still have some really close friendships from girls I went to school with.  Not only was Kelley a good friend but her family became my second family when my parents moved over to the island after graduation. They took me in when my first roommate I found in a local paper turned out to be crazy but also helped me move to Whistler when I decided to leave Langley.  I love seeing her little girls grow and watch their personalities develop.  I have been fortunate to shoot this family a few times here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.